

So much has happened in the past month... so much that I haven't had time to blog about any of it. Isabel has started swimming lessons (going well), Aaron
and I had our 10 year anniversary (get away weekend of hiking and horseback riding and getting totally lost in a huge forrest at a cabin in woods sans kids),
getting ready for
Guatemala short term trip in July, planning my sister's bridal shower, the girls had their first vacation bible camp, Grandma and Grandpa Elliott came to town, we all went to a baseball game, and Isabel had a dance recital. I would love to go into detail about all these things but I don't have time. So, here are some pictures I pirated off of a website (www.sidelineposters.com - you can order copies of the pics at this site) from Isabel's dance recital. And a few of my own.
2 comments:
I totally love her little outfits! Too cute! Where can I get one for me? hee hee Hey, it would match my tiara! It looks like she had a good time. Can't wait to see the video!
It's amazing how crazy the summer can get. I love seeing pics of the girls. Thanks for posting. I miss you guys. Maybe we can get together (like we always say-ha!) Love you. Jen
Post a Comment