Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend with the fam!

We headed to Ohio this weekend for some fun times with the family! Here are some pics from the weekend:
Sitota LOVES watermelon at Gma and Gpa Elliotts cookout!

Jen shows us her outfield stance during a little batting practice at Grandma Wendy's!


The Hanschu's stop by for a cookout! Look how cute my nieces are!
Grandma Elliott gets her Sitota time and he looks happy about it!

Great Grandma and Great Grandpa get to hang out with Sitota


Sitota is having fun at Grandma Wendy's dancefest!


Baby Emily catches a nap.... sooooo precious!

Cousins on a couch!

I love Landon's face and Isabel's pose!

Then Sunday night takes a turn... toward wrestle mania! It all started after dinner when the kids used Uncle Rob (aka Dad to 3 of them) as a human jungle gym. Then they danced themselves silly before starting a game of tag team wrestling. I don't think I have laughed so hard as I did watching the 5 kids (Elliotts vs. Elliotts as Austin says) play a little tag team wrestling! One thing is certain... Isabel and Syd LOVE to hang out with their cousins and grandparents!


Here are the kids taking on Uncle Rob:



Here are the kids running around in circles (how much sugar did we feed them?) Notice Aaron in the background on his phone, seemingly oblivious to the whole thing!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can always tell it is Isabel by her skinny little legs...she takes after her mother! I love those kids:)