Aaron and I have kept busy with work (Aaron still at Grace, me still at the pharmacy) and travel. Aaron has been to Haiti and Mexico this past year. I just led a small team of 15 on a medical mission trip to Chichicastenango, Guatemala. We are currently building a team of 20 for a trip we are co-leading to Haiti in July. Aaron has started working out regularly... at 5am!? I have been working out all winter and have just started running again. I am such a fair weather runner :) I have recently picked up the guitar and am learning to play. It is going slower than I thought but I enjoy learning new things. We are gearing up for a great summer full of travel. In addition to Haiti we are going to visit relatives in Ohio, and heading for a two week long Florida vacation! I imagine this summer will be full of late nights on the patio by the fire pit with wine and smores.... so if you know where we live, come join us some night!
I guess thats all for now.
Peace.
Shelli
No comments:
Post a Comment